Wednesday, December 16, 2009

~GreEn & Me~

Many people especially my friends will definitely know that i am very obsessed with green color. My mother, my twin and the rest of the family also would find something green for my present..its sooo sweet(^_~)..Unfortunately, I also quite jeolous when other people likes it too..my mom, my younger sister, and even some of my friends (well, they know who) starting buying, wearing and admiring the green color, when they are used to love pink, purple and blue...so, with this enviousness, I try to put it positively and think that green is better color than others, so thats why they are liking it too hehe...my hypothesis is 'green color-lover can influence his/her close people to like the color too'...besides it become one of the Prophet's favourite color, what is so special about it? lets explore about it's benefits to health;

GREEN is the master color, associated with the pituitary which is the master gland.
-Useful for overall healing, whether chronic or acute.
-Infections.
-Use green along with turquoise for the treatment of burns.
-Healing of sores, bruises and cuts.
-Promote the release of mucus/phlegm.
-Stimulate the brain.
-Stimulate the digestivesystem.
-Dissolving blood clots.

~My life's journey continues, Allah's bless is my highest inspiration~

No comments:

Post a Comment