Friday, December 11, 2009

~My FaMiLy, My lOVe~



On 9th of May 1986, cute chubby twin was born- that was me and my twin Syafawati. We were taken care with full of love by our parent- MAZNI. Their name is same Mazni, interesting right? They are a very loving couple as you can see it. They are my soul, my heart, my love, my spirit, my happiness and my hope. But, ALLAH IS THE HIGHEST INSPIRATION.Thanks to Allah as He grant me such a wonderful parent.



Alhamdulillah, with other 5 siblings, we lived in harmony at our sweet home in Seri Manjung, Perak now. I am the oldest, Nur Syamimi (23), so no wonder why i am very strict and independent compared to others. My soft-hearted twin named Nur Syafawati (23), next is the oldest son in the family, Mohd Syukri (21) who was very responsible-gentleman yet very sensitive. Then, come to Muhd Safwan (18) who always make noise in the house, and very funny-full of imagination person. In contrast, Muhd Syarifuddin (13) is very quite yet likes to smile. I am very concern on him as he seems need more attention and guide that he did not get from his 'busy' brother. I learned from someone who told me that guy at the age of teenagers is likely to involve in social problem and thus, advice and guidance should be given in very careful manner. The most pempered, of course the youngest- Rabiatul Adawiyah (10). When see of her, people usually said, "How come she is very fair?", with chinese-look and that fairness, she was called "Puteri Hang Lipor" and her nickname "Puteri" is maintained until now. Miss all of them very much!(^_^)

~My life's journey continues, bless of Allah is my highest inspiration~

1 comment: